With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, the University has long been committed to an investment policy that supports these students. Our ever-expanding financial aid system is based on both merit and need.
The funding opportunities available for the a.y. 2023-2024 offer varying degrees of support to families and, in most cases, take into consideration the economic situation of students' families.
Each opportunity consists of a tuition waiver of a different percentage, based on the family's needs.
Financial aid is usually assigned based on the family's economic condition and can be confirmed for the following years based on student's merit achievements measured in terms of credits. Exceptions to this include:
- the ISU Bocconi Scholarship, as it has specific application requirements and applications must be submitted every year according to the rules for each academic year
- funding for students with disabilities
- awards that take into consideration the student's academic achievements.
In the dedicated section for current students you can find further information about funding opportunities.
- ISU Bocconi Scholarship (a.y. 2023-24 soon available)
Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
Other Financial Aid Opportunities
- Contributions for international mobility programs (a.y. 2023-24 soon available)
- Second Bocconi degree
- Student athletes (a.y. 2023-24 soon available)