for Bachelor and Law programs
This initiative is aimed at students who have achieved a specific number of educational credits in previous years, depending on degree program, and regardless of their family's economic conditions.
Students may access a loan through only one bank per degree program and may not apply for more than one loan at the same time.
Italian and EU citizens
Students with residency in Italy
Important Steps in the Student Loan Process
Please find below the most important steps in the student loan process:
- Enrollment to the academic year
- Submission of the student loan online application
- Evaluation of the loan application
Please note: requests submitted by first year students cannot be evaluated before September.
- Approval of the loan application
- Opening of the bank account at the bank branch
- Disbursement of the 1st installment of the line of credit
- Six-monthly disbursements of the line of credits (following prior authorization from the University)
- Bridge period
- Repayment of the loan. In case of problems relating to the refund phase, contact email@example.com