Graduates of this program can access the job market directly as global legal practitioners, in particular working as:
- Junior officers in public administration, at NGOs or any other third sector national or supranational body
- Staff members in legal departments (e.g., as a contract manager) or regulation and compliance offices of medium and large organizations
- Legal advisors for service companies (e.g., licensing and patent advisor, data protection officer, business development, and risk management advisor)
- Junior analysts at research institutes or think tanks.
In particular, they will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Recognise legal issues of supranational character
- Identify – by conducting targeted research – the rules applicable to the legal issues addressed
- Prepare written or oral answers to the legal issues addressed
Graduates of this program may choose to continue their studies by enrolling in a graduate degree program. They can attend a JD, MA, MSc or LLM in Italy or abroad or apply for a graduate program at Bocconi (such as an MSc or LLM).