Opportunities may vary from year to year thanks in part to the funds made available by donors to the University.
The funding opportunities available for the a.y. 2024-2025 offer varying degrees of support to families and, in most cases, take into consideration the economic situation of students' families.
Each opportunity consists of a tuition waiver of a different percentage, based on the family's needs.
Financial aid is usually assigned based on the family's economic condition and can be confirmed for the following years based on student's merit achievements measured in terms of credits. Exceptions to this include:
- the ISU Bocconi Scholarship, as it has specific application requirements and applications must be submitted every year according to the rules for each academic year
- funding for students with disabilities
- awards that take into consideration the student's academic achievements.
In the dedicated section for current students you can find further information about funding opportunities.
- ISU Bocconi Scholarship (available starting from January 2024)
Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Tuition waiver for students with disabilities (available starting from from May 2024)
- Reductions for children of Bocconi/Egea employees (available starting from May 2024)