Loans for Master of Science Programs
Our University, in collaboration with leading credit institutes, offers Master of Science students the opportunity to finance their education through low-interest loans that can be paid back after a bridge period, allowing them to find employment before starting a reimbursement plan.
This initiative is aimed at students who have achieved a specific number of educational credits in previous years, depending on degree program, regardless of their family’s economic conditions.
Italian and EU citizens
Students may access a loan through only one bank per degree program and may not apply for more than one loan at the same time.
Important steps in the student loan process
Please find below the most important steps in the student loan process with Intesa Sanpaolo and Unicredit bank:
- Enrollment to the academic year
- Submission of the student loan online application
- Evaluation of the loan application
Please note: requests submitted by first year students cannot be evaluated before September.
- Approval of the loan application
- Opening of the bank account at the bank branch
- Disbursement of the 1st installment of the line of credit
- Six-monthly disbursements of the line of credits (following prior authorization from the University)
- Bridge period
- Repayment of the loan