Program Director Massimo Magni
This challenging study program gives students the tools required to understand
the global world we live in, training prospective managers and entrepreneurs to make a major contribution to the performance of organizations of all types around the world, while applying the ideas of responsible and sustainable futures to business operations in practice.
Students will acquire the following skills:
- Critical awareness of discipline-based concepts and approaches to understand the complexity of managing an organization in the global business arena
- Understanding of how acquired theoretical knowledge can be applied in practical international business situations
- Ability to acquire and analyze data and information, to evaluate their relevance and validity, and to synthesize a range of information sources needed to develop a sophisticated understanding of a rapidly changing international business context
- Skills in interdisciplinary analysis, drawing upon different empirical sources, analytical perspectives and sub-disciplines within management studies
- Be able to communicate effectively and convincingly, working in teams, managing time and planning work assignments.
The MSc in International Management is divided into three different programs, which will expose you to different international learning environments:
- International Management
- CEMS MIM
- China MIM
You can choose the program that best fits your individual needs and preferences.Applications for CEMS MIM or China MIM take place at the same time as the application for International Management.