The IM Concentrations program features:
- several options for specializing your curriculum through various concentrations
- the opportunity to apply to Exchange or Double Degree programs
- behavioral soft skills seminars
- the chance to take some electives in Italian
IM Concentrations offers a learning path where the in-depth study of key corporate functions and processes equips graduates to take on managerial roles.
It aims to help students develop problem-solving skills, gaining a unique set of soft skills which are increasingly required for leadership responsibilities in challenging working environments.
The program offers job market oriented specializations (e.g., Luxury and Fashion Management, Consulting, Finance, Sport Management, Entrepreneurship, HR & Change Management and Performance Analysis and Management) with different courses to tailor students' curricula.
To reinforce the international background of our students, several study abroad opportunities are available, including Double Degree Programs – which will allow students to study at two top business and economic schools and receive two diplomas, one from each University – or shorter Exchange programs – which will allow students to study abroad for one term at a top partner university.
In the first year, you will be provided with the fundamental concepts of International Management through core courses and seminars that all feature highly interactive methods and are largely based on individual work as well as teamwork.
In the second year, you will complete your study program by choosing a concentration and, if you are interested, apply for a study abroad experience. You will also take part in a compulsory internship – in Italy or abroad – study foreign languages, and discuss your thesis to develop your research abilities.
- Human Resource Management and Change Management
- Managerial Corporate Finance
- Performance Analysis and Management
- Luxury and Fashion Management
- Sport Management
- Open path (reserved for Double Degree, Exchange Program, and Free Mover students only)
|Advanced corporate finance for management||6|
|Principles of business analytics||6|
|Behaviourial skills seminars||2|
|Marketing management – advanced||6|
|Human resources management||6|
|Economy and Society – module 1||6|
|1 course to be chosen from
|Economy and Society – module 2||6|
|Total credit points of the first year||62|
|1 compulsory concentration course||6|
|1 concentration elective on data analysis||6|
|1 concentration elective||6|
|1 free elective||6|
|Professional English seminars (lessons + exam)||2|
|Second foreign language (lessons + exam 1st semester 2nd year)||4|
|Enhancing Experience - Curricular Supplementary Activities||2|
|Internship or similar activities||8|
|Total credit points of the second year||58|
|Total credit points||120|
Please note that the program structure is subject to change.
The study plan requires two European Union languages.
1st language: English
- for all students (regardless of their native language)
- the main aim is to foster the development of professional skills
- Italian for non-Italian native speakers
- French, Spanish, German for Italian native speakers
To search and get more information on the content of the various courses, browse the description of courses taught in 2022-2023.