What is MyApplication?
“My application” is a portal that allows applications to be completed during the application sessions scheduled for Bocconi University’s degree programs.
On “My application” you can:
- register for application sessions for programs you’re interested in
- upload the documents required for admissions
- check for communications from the University at any time
- view selection results
- in case of admission, complete the enrollment procedure
How can I register on "MyApplication"?
To access “My Application”, you need a username and a password, which can be created through a registration form. This should be completed only once and can be accessed clicking on "My Application ".
Registration and login information are individual and non-transferable.
The following sections will need to be completed at the time of registration:
- Personal information (in this section you need to enter your personal details, please note that if you are not an Italian citizen, you don't have to fill out the box "Italian ID no", but the "Italian ID" will be automatically calculated clicking on the button "Forward")
- Personal E-mail
- Agreement to use of personal information
- Set your password (please choose a password from 8 to 20 alphanumeric characters)
- Summary of information and confirmation: at the end of the registration process, this summary will be displayed, showing a recap of the information and allowing you to correct any mistakes
After confirming registration you will receive an email with your username and a link you must click to activate the password you created.
Please note: your password will not work if it is not activated
Access to "MyApplication"
Once you have your username and password you will be able to access "MyApplication" and apply to the available sessions.
When logging in for the first time you will need to do the following:
- Answer the questions needed for the recovery of your password in case you forget it.
- Select the type of application session: application sessions are different depending on the degree program you are interested in (e.g. Bachelor, Master of Science and other programs)
- Select the type of applicant you are, which depends on the academic track you have taken so far
- Select the session to which you would like to apply out of those available.
If you have already accessed the portal and you have begun filling out at least one application, you will be taken directly to the page “My application” after logging in, where you will find the applications you have already started
If you are already registered but you can't remember the password, please click on:
You will be required to enter your USERNAME (please verify it in the e-mail you received after registration). Once you entered the USERNAME you will be asked to answer to your 3 secret questions.
For technical guidance about the registration to the "My application-Admissions Portal" please write to email@example.com; make clear your issue and give your identification data (name, surname, place of birth, date of birth, telephone number).
Advice for browser use: when accessing the “My application”, an "Authorization Error" may appear.
In this case, a new window should be opened in the incognito browsing mode in Google Chrome. This should solve any problems and allow the system to be accessed.