The students are hereby informed that starting from May 2021, it is possible to take the Digital marketing exam both in presence and in online mode. For further details on the exam dates, please check the calendar at point 4.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXAM ONLINE (ONLY FOR BOCCONI STUDENTS)
Please read carefully the following information before signing up for the Digital Marketing exam online.
Technical requirements for attending Digital marketing exam:
1) being in possession of a PC with Microsoft Windows 7, 8.X or 10 operating system or Mac (from July 7). It is not possible to perform ECDL/ICDL exams with tablet/smartphone;
2) For PC Windows: have installed Microsoft Office version 2010/2013/2016/2019 or 365 in order to carry out the exams relating to the Office modules. Also check that the installed Office package is configured in the same exam language (italian or english). Mac doesn't need Microsoft Office (they will use a Virtual Machine, a specific password will be comunicated by the teacher during the exam).
For Mac: it is not necessary to have Microsoft Office installed (Virtual Machines will be used and specific passwords will be communicated by the teacher during the exam session — not before);
3) For Windows and Mac: have installed the Microsoft Teams application (it is strongly recommended to download the application instead of accessing Teams in web mode);
4) For Windows and Mac: have a functioning camera installed on the PC for the entire duration of the exam (the webcam can be integrated or external);
5) For Windows and Mac: have an ADSL/fiber (recommended) internet connection;
6) be in possession of the Bocconi badge or a valid identity document.
Before registering for the exams through the yoU@B agenda, it is essential to carefully check that your PC has the characteristics listed above.
Before taking one or more exams (on a single or different days) it will also be essential (only for Windows) to install the AICE program on your PC and carry out an AICE DEMO session.
In order to do it, every student enrolled in the ECDL/ICDL sessions with Windows will receive at his own Bocconi email address, the necessary information to install the AICE program (Aice Agent and Aice Monitor) and credentials (username and password) to launch the AICE DEMO (mandatory) by 2.30 pm on the day preceding the exam date.
The AICE DEMO must be completed only once by each candidate (the first time). From the second session or for any repetition it will not be necessary to repeat it.
Take Digital Marketing exam online
Before each exam, each student will receive at its own Bocconi email address, an invitation to access the exam session (through Microsoft Teams) and the credentials (one for each module to be taken) to access the exam.
At the scheduled day and time, students will have to login to Microsoft Teams through the link received, have printed or taken note of their credentials to be used to access the exam and have the Bocconi badge/identity document with them for the official identification before the exam.
Mac only: the student who has selected the Mac operating system will receive an additional email with instructions for accessing the exam and connecting to the virtual machine
Please note: the instructions and emails are sent to students earliest on the Friday preceding the exam date.
The ITEC Staff and the examiner can not check the characteristics of the student's PC or provide technical support before and/or during the exam.
In the event that the student's PC does not work for reasons cannot be attributed to ITEC (internet connection or lack of one or more indispensable features) the exam will be lost and cannot be recovered.
Digital marketing is a certification that assesses and certifies digital marketing essential skills. The program covers the methods for web presence options, contents optimization for search engines (SEO), the use of social media platforms, the development of online marketing and advertising, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
1. Purchase the exam
In order to take the Digital Marketing exam, you need to purchase an exam inscription fee for “Digital Marketing Certification” through the online payment form available in your YoU@B student diary (or available here for external users).
The exam costs 50 euros for Bocconi students, while for external users it costs 75 euros.
In order to take the Digital Marketing exam, you have to own a New ECDL Skills Card, a virtual card on which all the ECDL exams that you pass are recorded. The New ECDL Skills Card does not have an expiration date. Those who have already completed the ECDL Core can convert their Skills Card Core into a New ECDL Skills Card without buying another one (but only if the Skills Card Core has not expired).
The Skills Card can be bought through the same online payment form. The Skills Card price, discounted for Bocconi students, is 60 euros. For external users, the price is 85 euros.
2. Register for the exam
- Bocconi students can register for ECDL Advanced exams autonomously through their yoU@B diary. It is also possible to modify or cancel existing registrations. The modules will be refunded and made available again in the students YoU@B diary. Registration for exam sessions and any changes or cancellations must be completed by 11:59 PM on Thursday of the week before the chosen date.
- External users can complete their registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 11:59 PM on Thursday of the week before the chosen date, indicating the chosen date and modules. Please remember that, due to organizational reasons, any cancellation request can only be sent by and no later than 11:59 PM of Thursday of the week before the scheduled exam session. After this deadline it will not be possible to refund any exams that were not taken during the scheduled sessions.
3. Take the exam
The exam is made up of 36 theoretical and practical questions, that must be completed in 45 minutes. In order to pass the exam, at least 75% of the questions must be answered correctly.
otherwise announced, ECDL Advanced exams will take place in Room LAB2 (Via
Gobbi 5, 3rd floor) on the dates listed on the calendar. Candidates must show
up 15 minutes before the scheduled session. In case of delay, the examiner is
authorized to exclude candidates from the examination session.
It is mandatory to bring the university ID card or a valid identification document (identity card, driving license or passport) to the exam. Candidates without proper ID will not be allowed to take the exam.
4. Get ready for the exam
The recommended bibliography, the
detailed program (Syllabus), the examination modalities and the Sample test can
be downloaded here.
exam dates are: (see above)
|Exam date||Approximate timing||Classroom||Registration period||Software used||Language|
|Thu. 20/05/2021||14:00||Online (Microsoft Teams)||Until 13/05/2021||Office 2016||ITA / ENG
||11:15||LAB2 (in presence)||Until 20/05/2021
||ITA / ENG|
|Fri. 18/06/2021||14:00||Online (Microsoft Teams)||Until 10/06/2021||Office 2016||ITA / ENG|
|Thu. 08/07/2021||14:00||LAB2 (in presence)
||Until 01/07/2021||Office 2016
||ITA / ENG
|Fri. 16/07/2021||14:00||Online (Microsoft Teams)||Until 08/07/2021||Office 2016||ITA / ENG|
The next dates will be published in July.
5. Exam result
It will be possible to view the outcome of the test from the following working day in the own AICA reserved area (after registration).
To access your private area, connect to the page: www.aicanet.it (only in Italian) and click to the top right: REGISTER. On the next page select: REGISTER AS A CANDIDATE and fill out the form, selecting from the certification menu: ICDL. In the skills card code field enter only the skills card number (do not enter IT-).
In case of problems accessing the reserved area, you can contact AICA technical support www.aicanet.it
6. Receive the ECDL certificate
After passing the exam, the IT Learning Center will send the Digital Marketing certificate in .pdf format to your Bocconi email address, or, in case of external users, to the email address registered in the PAYTOOL system.