Undergraduate academic requirements
The Exchange Program is open to undergraduate students regularly enrolled in their 2nd year of a Bocconi Bachelor Degree.
- GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)*
- Credits: at least 60% of 1st year credits registered*
* The calculation of minimum
average & credits includes all the exams officially registered in your
career before February 3rd, 2024 (end of the
ordinary exam session).
- exams must be taken by the ordinary exam session;
- courses subdivided in modules will be considered as separated courses for the minimum academic requirements and exchange score calculation;
- If the applicant moves from a bachelor degree course to another one, exams which are not part of the 1st year and 2nd year - 1st semester - of the NEW study plan are not included.