Renew an existing association
Associations on the Bocconi register have to renew their registration each academic year.
By applying for renewal, the association declares to the University its willing to continue its student activities, as well as it inform the offices of possible changes in its board, its composition or its statute.
When: from April 20 to May 8, 2020
- completion of a test demonstrating understanding of the Regulations.
- presence of at least 20 members
- participation in at least one informational meeting
- submission of all required documentation
- Statute: in compliance with laws, codes of conducts and Bocconi University's principles and regulations, that includes admission criteria, manager's selection criteria, objectives and scopes and that states the absence of any kind of discrimination. For further informations, CLICK HERE.
- Logo (if present)
- Document including composition, activities and relationships with third parties (member list, report of events/activities held, declaration of partnerships with student association from other Universities and/or with institutional bodies, list of thirs parties that support economically the association).
This document will be availble only upon completion of the test.
Access to Blackboard using your association's username and password and complete the test on the Regulations.
At the end of the test, you will receive information on how to complete the renewal process.
Please remember that if a request for renewal is not submitted or submitted in late, they will not be taken into consideration and will result in the association not being included in the Bocconi list.
The CASA Committee will set a session in May to evaluate the applications received and to give a feedback on the confirmation of the registration to the Bocconi list for a.y. 2019-20.