Active learning is an essential feature of the curriculum and interaction between students with different backgrounds encourages an exchange of views and development of listening skills.
You will focus especially on project management through group projects and workshops inspired by companies and institutions and managed by faculty members.
Moreover, all the workshops held in the third year are in English:
- Communication and Cultural Consumption Decisions
- Tourism, Local Identity and Destination Management
- The Transformation of the Cultural Sector and the Art Market: Critical issues and cases
- Country Specific Business Models in Fashion and Luxury
- The Global Industry of Imaginaries
- Digital Disruption and Entrepreneurship