The Master in Green Management, Energy and Corporate Social Responsibility is a 12-month program. It is held on a full-time basis from January to December and completely taught in English. The structure encompasses four terms:
- The first Term (January - February) is characterized by 4 foundation courses aimed at standardizing the skills of students with different backgrounds. Find out more about the courses of the term.
- The second Term (February - April) consists of 6 in-class compulsory courses and 1 compulsory workshop with the purpose of providing the fundamental knowledge and skills to tackle issues related to sustainability and energy challenges. Find out more about the courses of the term.
- The third Term (April - July) includes 7 in-class specialization courses. In addition to 3 mandatory courses, each student must choose at least 4 courses aggregating different competencies depending on their interests and the four suggested career path. Furthermore, there will be 1 compulsory workshop. Find out more about the courses of the term.
- The fourth Term (August - December) is devoted to a "in-company experience" on the topics learned during the Master. As an alternative students can apply for a research project. In-company experience and research project will be tutored by Master's faculty members.
- Field projects (February - June) allow students to work on real life-business cases. Field projects are short-term assignments to be carried out in close cooperation with a company or any other organization interested in taking advantage of the training provided by this specialized program. Find out more about field projects.
- Seminars and workshops, bespoke seminars, workshops and team building activities integrate the learning process during the first, second and third Terms. Find out more about seminars and workshops.
MaGER is the first specialized Master program at Bocconi to have introduced the use of wireless devices (e.g. laptop or tablet) and advanced and interactive academic software as well as webinars in the classroom in order to enhance students' learning experience. Therefore, all students will be required to bring their own wireless device for class work. Minimum system requirements can be found here.