The Master Sustainability and Energy Management (MASEM) is a 12-month full-time program, entirely in English, that proposes a multi-disciplinary educational approach to train the next-generation of managers and professionals interested in leading the change towards a sustainable future.
The MASEM program has been designed to attract talented students and young professionals, with diverse backgrounds, interested in acquiring skills and competencies in the economic, regulatory and managerial aspects of environmental and energy issues, through a balanced combination of theory and practice.
The program is particularly relevant to pursue a career in:
- Sustainability, energy and innovation within leading companies in both the public and private sectors
- Consulting firms
- International organizations and NGOs
- Public institutions
The MASEM program is designed for:
- graduates with an undergraduate degree (i.e. Italian Diploma di laurea, American Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science, French Licence, Russian Bakalaur) preferably in economics, management, engineering and scientific disciplines;
- applicants who have not yet graduated must receive their degrees within 90 days of the beginning of the Specialized Master program;
- young professionals with limited professional experience (2-3 years)