Immagine sezione
Logo Bocconi

Student Visas

All students, except those coming from EU countries, are required to apply for a Student Visa.

In order to know about deadlines and requirements, we suggest students to check A guided procedure will help students find out whether they need to apply for a visa in their home country OR country of residence (eg. Chinese students studying abroad might need to apply in the country where they are studying).

VISA requirements vary for every country and Institution. The Admission Letter, issued by Università Bocconi, is required. Remember that in order to obtain a student Visa, you must present yourself in person to the Italian Consulate/Embassy.

Once in Italy, all Non-EU citizens will have to obtain a "Permesso di Soggiorno" (Permit of Stay) in order to reside in Italy for study purpose more than 3 months.




Last modified 22/10/2015 - 15:46:45