Info and Applying
The Summer School participation fee is €1,600 and includes the following:
- academic program, incl. access to all course materials via e-learning platform and certificate of attendance
- soft skills workshop
- class-related company visits/field trips
- use of campus facilities, incl. wifi and library services
- social activities (Milan guided tour and closing party)
- lunch on class days at the campus dining areas.
Please note that accommodation is not included in the participation fee. At this stage we can offer very limited places on and off campus at various prices. Check details here
Further options in the Bocconi surroundings can be found here (and booked independently)
How to apply
Application is open to high schools students in their third-last and second-last year in Italy or abroad. Admission will be decided on the basis of both academic achievement and suitability for the program.
In order to apply, students must fill out the online application through My Application Portal choosing the labs they would like to attend. Applicants are asked to select their preferred lab and one alternative for each week, allowing the Summer School Team to better allocate the available places.
Applications must be supported by the following elements, which must be uploaded or specified in "My Application":
- student transcripts in English or in Italian with subjects studied and marks obtained (including a school profile or a conversion table indicating the min. and max. achievable grade, if available)
- personal profile and motivation
- English proficiency (this can be demonstrated with a language certificate or with previous or current education in English or native speaker status)
- SAT or ACT score (optional).
||First Round||Second Round|
|Application Period||18 February — 4 April
||5 April — 6 May
|Selection Results||11 April (2 pm — italian time)||13 May (afternoon)|
|Confirmation Deadline||18 April (11,59 pm — Italian time)
As places in labs are limited, students should apply in the first round to increase their chances of being admitted and assigned to their desired labs. Applying in the first round also allows students and families to book accommodation and arrange their travel plans in advance. The participation fee will be refunded if the withdrawal and refund request is submitted by 6 May 2019.
Applicants may view their results by accessing My Application Portal with their personal login information. There are three possible selection results for second round applicants: admission, non-admission and stand-by. Students placed on the stand-by list will be informed via the telephone and email contacts provided in their application in case places should open up after the second round confirmation deadline (20 May 2019).
Students might be admitted to different labs than the ones selected in their application in case their first or second choice have been selected by a large number of applicants, given that places in classes are limited.
Application for admissions to Bocconi Bachelor programs 2020-2021
Please note that participation in the Summer School is independent from the selection process for Bocconi BSc programs.
If you are graduating in 2020 you can attend an “Early selection session”: this involves submitting transcripts, personal statement and SAT/ACT or sitting the Bocconi test on 28 June 2019.Contacts
Summer School Team
ph. +39 02 5836.5819