Open Day Graduate
11 February 2020 - via Röntgen 1
Find out more about Bocconi MSc programs and learn more about admissions procedures and requirements, financial aid, housing, study abroad programs and professional placement opportunities.
Are you interested in participating?
- If you are attending a non-Italian university, fill out this form and receive a QR code to exhibit at the reception.
- If you are attending an Italian university, fill out this form and receive a QR code to exhibit at the reception.
- If you are a Bocconi student, remember to bring your student ID card with you to access the event on the day.
9am Opening Registration
|Aula Magna||Seminar room AS01||Seminar room AS03|
|9:30am||Marketing Management||Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations||Economia e legislazione per l'impresa|
|10:15am||Management||Data Science and Business Analytics||Politics and Policy Analysis|
|11am||Saluto del rettore Gianmario Verona (in Italian)
|11:30am||Le lauree magistrali Bocconi: informazioni sulle modalità di ammissione (in Italian)
|12:15pm||La parola ai laureati: confronto sui percorsi professionali dopo una laurea Bocconi (in Italian)
||Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment
||Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance
|3pm||Finance / Finanza|
|3:45pm||Accounting, Financial Management and Control / Amministrazione, finanza aziendale e controllo
||Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology
||Economic and Social Sciences
|4:30pm||Bocconi, istruzioni per l'uso: incontro con gli studenti di laurea magistrale Bocconi provenienti come te da altra università (in Italian)
9am-4:30pm Information Points and Desks (Foyer Aula Magna)
- Master of Science Information Area
- Pre-Experience Specialized Master Desk
- Selection and Admissions Desk
- Financial Aid and Housing Desk
- International Relations Desk
- Career Service Desk
- Alumni Desk