Class groups per program
In the 2021/22 academic year Bocconi University will offer the following 2-years MSc Programs taught in English and in Italian.
MSc programs taught in English
|Program||Number class groups|
International Manegement (IM)
|Marketing Management (MM)||1|
|Accounting, Financial Management and Control (AFC)||1|
|Economics and Management in Arts, Culture, Media and Entertainment (ACME)||1|
|Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations (GIO)||1|
|Economic and Social Sciences (ESS)||2|
|Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology (EMIT)||1|
|Data Science and Business Analytics (DSBA)||1|
Politics and Policy Analysis (PPA)
|PoliMi – Bocconi Joint Degree in Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance||1|
MSc programs taught in Italian
|Program||Number class groups|
|Marketing Management (MM)||2|
|Amministrazione, finanza aziendale e controllo (AFC)||2|
|Economia e legislazione per l’impresa (CLELI)||1|
Classes will be made up of:
- 85 slots for each economics or management Master of Science class;
- 50/60 slots for"Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance" and "Data Science and Business Analytics";
- 40 slots for "Politics and Policy Analysis".
- Only for English-language class groups, up to 30% of places available are reserved for applicants of non-Italian citizenship (regardless of where they completed their undergraduate studies)
- Approximately 65% of the total available spots are made available to Bocconi applicants and, in particular, up to a maximum of 60% of available spots in the “early session”.
- All applicants may select up to 5 programs in the Bocconi application.
Please note that:
- MSc programs offered both in Italian and English represent two different choices;
- “CEMS-MIM” and “CHINA MIM” Special Programs are considered as different and separated from the “International Management” program;
- “ESSEC-Bocconi DD Program” Special Program is considered as different and separated from the “Management in English” program;
- Applicants to the Bocconi-LSE Double Degree and Bocconi-Science Po Double Degree are required to complete a different specific application.
Before selecting the programs in the online application, we kindly invite candidates to carefully check the Language of instruction of each Program (English or Italian). Please note that no change of program will be granted after the deadline for the enrollment.
Update 2 April 2020
The outbreak of Covid-19 is an extraordinary emergency of global
proportions. We are called upon to face this moment of extreme delicacy
with a sense of responsibility and the goal, for all of us, is the
safety of our students. We will make every effort to guarantee that selected students can
take advantage of the Double Degree opportunity and we are working with
the Partner School in order to assure the academic continuity and the
regular delivery of the program, if circumstances
will allow so. To this end, we are also evaluating the possibility to
offer courses remotely, at least until the emergency will be over.