IM Cems MIM, IM Asia - China MIM and IM Asia - DD Bocconi-Essec
Bocconi University offers three strongly international MSc programs:
- IM CEMS MIM
- IM Asia — China MIM
- IM Asia — DD Bocconi-Essec
How to apply
Students interested in these programs should express their own preferences in the online application, during the application period dedicated to their target.
Students must select each program of interest as a separate program choice when submitting the application for admission.
With an aim towards fostering greater diversity and inclusion in the classroom, students in IM CEMS MIM, IM Asia and IM Concentrations may attend first-year classes with students from other IM programs.
Entry and curricular requirements
|IM CEMS MIM
|IM Asia — China MIM
|IM Asia — DD Bocconi-Essec
* During the selection process, achieving a GMAT score of 600 is not compulsory (those who do will, however, be evaluated preferentially): Italian applicants can therefore apply for admission to the IM Asia — DD Bocconi-ESSEC program using the Bocconi test and international students can also submit a GMAT score below the minimum requirement of 600. In case of admission to the IM Asia DD Bocconi-ESSEC program, however, the GMAT requirement of 600 must be met (or the GRE equivalent) by 31 July 2024.
Admission to the IM CEMS MIM, IM Asia — China MIM and IM Asia — DD Bocconi-Essec is highly selective.
Students are selected for their outstanding profile:
- High academic standards and professional skills;
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast changing environment;
- Empathy with different cultures, values and behaviors;
- Willingness to take responsibilities within society;
The key selection criteria will be assessed through written and/or online application documents and through a personal/video assessment interview.
In addition to the elements of evaluation valid for all the MSc programs the Admission Committee needs to evaluate the intellectual potential & knowledge of applicants, together with their international orientation and motivation for the programs.
For this reason, further specific elements of evaluation are required:
- A specific and dedicated statement of motivation;
- A special programs video interview (compulsory): the Admissions Committee needs to evaluate your Communication skills, critical thinking, interpersonal competencies. If necessary, the Committee can also organize phone/Skype interviews
Admitted students have nearly two weeks in order to confirm the place offered and to pay:
- the first installment advance payment (equal for the 2023/24 to 2500 €, to be confirmed for 2024/25)
- the specific Administrative fee requested to confirm participation to the Double Degree Program (equal to 2000 Euro) via the Bocconi Store.
Because of their international orientation, these programs require specific language requirements for enrollment.
Check the language requirements for enrollment for IM CEMS MIM and IM Asia DD Bocconi-Essec.
IM ASIA — China MIM can refer to the language certificated accepted for regular MSc programs.