Cems MIM, China MIM, ESSEC-Bocconi Double Degree
Bocconi University offers three strongly international MSc Programs:
The outbreak of Covid-19 is an extraordinary emergency of global proportions. We are called upon to face this moment of extreme delicacy with a sense of responsibility and the goal, for all of us, is the safety of our students. We will make every effort to guarantee that selected students can take advantage of the Double Degree opportunity and we are working with the Partner School in order to assure the academic continuity and the regular delivery of the program, if circumstances will allow so. To this end, we are also evaluating the possibility to offer courses remotely, at least until the emergency will be over.
How to apply
Each candidate interested in the CEMS MIM Program, CHINA MIM Program and/or ESSEC-Bocconi Double Degree must apply online, expressing his/her own preferences.
Each option is independent of the others MSc programs.In particular:
- CEMS MIM and CHINA MIM programs are independent choices of the MSc inInternational Management;
- ESSEC-Bocconi Double Degree program is an independent choice of the MSc in Management in English.
Entry and curricular requirements
|CEMS MIM||China MIM||ESSEC-Bocconi|
* During the selection process, achieving a GMAT score of 600 is not compulsory (those who do will, however, be evaluated preferentially): Italian applicants can therefore apply for admission to the Bocconi-ESSEC DD program using the Bocconi test and international students can also submit a GMAT score below the minimum requirement of 600. In case of admission to the Bocconi-ESSEC DD program, however, the GMAT requirement of 600 must be met (or the GRE equivalent) by 31 July 2022.
Please note that, for International applicantsm the choice of the CHINA MIM program in the application will be available in the first 4 rounds of selection.
Admission to the CEMS MIM, CHINA MIM, ESSEC-Bocconi DD Program is highly selective.
Students are selected for their outstanding profile:
- High academic standards and professional skills;
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast changing environment;
- Empathy with different cultures, values and behaviors;
- Willingness to take responsibilities within society;
The key selection criteria will be assessed through written and/or online application documents and through a personal/video assessment interview.
In addition to the elements of evaluation valid for all the MSc programs the Admission Committee needs to evaluate the intellectual potential & knowledge of candidates, together with their international orientation and motivation for the programs.
For this reason, for the selection are required further specific elements of evaluation:
- a specific and dedicated statement of motivation;
- specific languages requirements;
- a special programs video interview (compulsory): the Admissions Committee needs to evaluate your Communication skills, critical thinking, interpersonal competencies. If necessary, the Committee can also organize phone/Skype interviews
Admitted students have nearly two weeks in order to confirm the place offered and to pay:
- the first installment advance payment (equal for the 2021/22 to 2085 Euro, to be confirmed for 2022/23)
- the specific Administrative fee requested to confirm participation to the Double Degree Program (equal to 2000 Euro) via the E-Commerce platform.
Visit the dedicated webpage for further details on language requirements for enrollment