Digital In-Company Training Abroad Dubai - BCG
18 April 2021
The program will include Company presentation, round table with representatives and Q&A sessions. In addition, students will have the chance to participate in a virtual networking event in collaboration with the Bocconi Alumni Association in Dubai.
The event will be
held in distance.
- 2nd year students that will be regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021, graduating in July 2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits).
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrolment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
open on Friday 9 April at 3.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu > Events
The deadline for applications is on Wednesday 14 April at 11.59 pm.
- Upload your CV in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Thursday 15 April.
02.5836.57.27 - email@example.com