Digital In-Company Training abroad London - Finance
12 and 20 April 2021
Career Services is pleased to inform you that we have set up a digital In-Company Training abroad in collaboration with D’Angelin & Co and Ardea Partners UK
The program will include:
- Company presentation
- Q&A sessions and career opportunities
The event will be held in distance according to the following agenda: Ardea Partners UK on Monday 12 April from 3pm to 5pm and D'Angelin & Co on Tuesday 20 April from 3pm to 6pm (CEST).
The program is dedicated to students with a strong quantitative background in Economics and Finance fluent in English, curious and open-minded.
and 2nd year students currently and regularly enrolled in a Bocconi Master of
Science Degree Course in the a.y. 2020-2021.
GPA: minimum 22/30 (average weighted on credits)
Applicants whose native tongue is not English have to prove a good knowledge of the English language through one of the following options:
- Enrollment in program taught in English
- Bocconi English exam of Level C1
- Other certificates accepted by Bocconi Language Center at C1 level (for the list of the certificates accepted and correspondent level, refer to the table)
will open on Monday 5 April at 1.00 pm on You@B > Career Service menu >
The deadline for applications is on Thursday 8 April at 11.59 pm.
- upload your cv in English with a picture as one document in PDF format.
- record a short video-interview (you will find all the info on You@B)
The results of the selection will be communicated via e-mail within Friday 9 April.