Bachelor of Science Programs
Dean of the Undergraduate School: Chiara Fumagalli
In the 2021-2022 a.y., Bocconi University will offer a variety of Bachelor of Science Degree programs, coordinated by the Undergraduate School, in the fields of Economics, Management, Finance, Political Science and Data Science.
Bocconi offers a range of subjects, languages and durations that enables students to choose the BSc program that best fits their needs.
The teaching model adopted for all Bocconi BSc programs emphasizes constant interaction between students and faculty through group projects, simulations and case history analysis. Students are encouraged to broaden their horizons with a choice of study abroad opportunities at leading international universities, and our Career Service helps arrange internships that provide on-the-job experience.
Undergraduate programs usually last three years: only the World Bachelor in Business, jointly developed in partnership with the Marshall School of Business – University of Southern California and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, is a four-year program.
- International Economics and Management
- International Economics and Finance
- Economics and Management for Arts, Culture and Communication
- Economic and Social Sciences
- Economics, Management and Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computing Sciences for Artificial Intelligence
- International Politics and Government
- World Bachelor in Business (4-year program)
Bocconi University also offers
- Bachelor in Global Law
- a 5-year Law program, taught in Italian, the Integrated MA in Law
- BSc programs taught in Italian
If you are you currently enrolled or already graduated from a University abroad, you can apply to the Visiting students/Free-movers program.