SETTING UP AN INTERNSHIP WITH UNIVERSITÀ BOCCONI
Bocconi University supports and promotes internships: educational opportunities for students and graduates who would like to apply what they have learned during their study programs in a workplace environment. Internships thus represent a time for an educational collaboration: for this reason, internships are not in any way considered a professional employment relationship.
Internship regulation: Internships in Italy are regulated by relevant Italian regional laws, abroad in accordance with applicable local law according to principles of international law.
For all internships, it is essential to read carefully the Internship Regulations published at this page.
An internship can be activated for:
- Students regularly enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree Program or a Specialized Master Program
- Graduates up to 12 months after their graduation date
- If the Company/Institution is seeking a candidate, recruitment services may be used.
- If the Company/Institution has already selected the most suitable candidate, the internship can be formalized according to the information indicated here.
If the selected candidate is a post-graduate Specialized Master student/graduate, the hosting company should contact the Master program: Bocconi post-graduate Master programs and SDA Bocconi School of Management Master programs.
- Formalizing an Internship
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Curricular and Non-Curricular Internships
- Employer FAQs