Main Emergency Rooms
- Fatebenefratelli - Via Castelfidardo, 14 tel. +39 02.63632442
- Maggiore Policlinico – via F.Sforza, 28/35, tel. 0255031
- Niguarda Cà Granda - Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3 tel. +39 02.64442496
- San Carlo - Via Pio II, 3 tel. +39 02.40222900
- San Giuseppe - Via San Vittore 12 tel. +39 02.85994532/4533/4534
- S. Paolo - Via Di Rudinì 8 tel. +39 02.8184250/318
- San Raffaele - Via Olgettina 60 tel. +39 02.26432766
- Sacco - Via Grassi G.B. 74 tel. +39 02.39043015
For orthopedic and trauma Emergency Room care, the following hospitals are available:
- Centro Traumatologico Ortopedico - Via Bignami, 1 tel. +39 02.57993228/ +39 02.57993255
- Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi - Via Galeazzi, 4 tel. +39 02.66214725
- Ospedale Gaetano Pini - Piazza Cardinal Ferrari, 2 tel. +39 02.58296286
Cardiology Emergency Room care is provided by:
- Centro Cardiologico Monzino, Via Parea 4 tel. +39 0258002399.
The Poison Control Center and the Burn Center are both at:
- the Ospedale Niguarda Cà Granda - Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3 (respectively tel. +39 02.66101029 and tel. +39 02.64442625/+39 02.64442443).
For dermatological Emergency Room care, the Ospedale Maggiore offers a specialized service:
- Ospedale Maggiore IRCCS, Clinica Dermatologica 1, Via Pace, 9, Tel. 02 550351.12 - 13.
For Obstetrics and gynaecology ER and Sexual Violence First Aid go to:
- Ospedale Maggiore IRCCS, Clinica Mangiagalli, via della Commenda , 12, tel. +39 02 55031.
Emergency Medical Service
If you need a physician at night or during public holidays, you can call the Emergency Medical Service at the number +39 02.34567. This service, called "Guardia Medica", is operational overnight from 8pm to 8am, on Saturdays from 10am to 8pm and on national holidays and Sundays from 8am to 8pm.
If you are looking for a pharmacy after the regular opening hours, you can:
- call the toll free number 800.801185, to get 24/7 info on pharmacies in Milan and its Province
- look at the bulletin board posted outside pharmacies to know where night pharmacies are located
- go to one of the two pharmacies always open in Milan: at the Central Station or at Porta Garibaldi station