ECOL - AY 2023-24
Are you an undergraduate student interested in taking an international experience from home and attending one online course in top ranked European universities?
If yes, the European Common Online Learning (ECOL) project is for you!
What is it? ECOL project was founded from the initiative of a group of 7 European schools with the aim to offer an international experience at home, which allows students to take one optional undergraduate course, fully taught online.
All ECOL courses are already preapproved for recognition by the Bocconi faculty.
Which are the institutions involved? The network’s partners are:
- Aalto University, Finland
- Bocconi University
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- ESADE Business School, Spain
- Rotterdam School of Management, the Netherlands
- University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Austria
Who can apply? Undergraduate students enrolled - in the ay 2023/24 - in their 3rd year if:
- they satisfy both academic/language requirements
- they are not selected for the exchange program 23/24, DD Peking 23/24, enrolled for the free mover semester 23/24
ECOL | Fall 2023
Please refer to the Guide, in order to get all the necessary information in terms of: eligibility & requirements, courses available, selection process, application procedure & timeline, course recognition.
ECOL | Spring 2024
Information about the Spring 2024 selection will be made available in October 2023.
For further info you can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org