Residual housing assignments are open to all Bocconi students regularly enrolled in a.y. 2020-21 and will be ongoing for the whole a.y. 2020-21 so as to satisfy the highest possible numer of students' accommodation requests also during the academic year. Given the limited availability of rooms in the Bocconi residence halls, students are kindly invited to submit this application only if really interested in obtaining a room assignment, in order to prevent a possible lack of room availabilities or limited choice of the same for all students.
You can submit a residual assignment housing application if you are regularly enrolled or enrolling for a.y. 2020-21 in:
- a Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law, Master of Science or PhD program;
- Specialized and SDA Bocconi Master programs, single courses;
- Double Degree
regardless of your permanent address, merit requirements, year of course and economic condition of your family.
You may not submit this application if for a.y. 2020-21 you have already been assigned a room in one of the Bocconi residence halls.
Residual assignment sessions will normally take place on a weekly basis starting from June 2020, according to the dates indicated in the table below that will regularly be updated depending on room availabilities.
|Online application opening|
|All students||Friday, September 25th, 2020 — 10.00 am|
Periods of housing assignment
All the residual assignment applications submitted during the summer — from June until mid-September 2020 — will be valid for housing assignments for the whole standard period: 21 August 2020 — 27 June 2021.
Starting from 18 September 2020 it will also be possible to submit an application in order to obtain a housing assignment for a shorter period. The minimum possible period of housing assignment will be of one month; after confirming a reservation, it will not be possible to modify the period of housing assignment.
Residual housing assignments are always valid starting from the first day of the following month, if not differently specified with the date indicated beside the room type chosen in the online application.
During each of the residual assignment sessions all the rooms not previously assigned will be made available for reservation. This means that not all Residence Halls and/or room types might be available, and in that case they will not be listed in the options that you will find in the online application.
Before submitting your application we invite you to verify the Bocconi Residence Halls and various room types available by checking the relevant sections of our website: in this way, you will already have an idea of the residences/room types that may fit your needs and that you would like to reserve, if available.
By submitting a residual assignment housing application you may reserve the room type which you prefer among the ones that will be available when submitting your online application. The due fees will be the ones applied to the room type that you will have selected and confirmed: please verify in advance all the housing fees valid for a.y. 2020-21.
In addition, during the residual assignments it will be possible to request a reduced rate housing assignment, provided that:
- you are in possession of the economic requirements and of the documentation needed for the reduced rate housing applications;
- you will manage to select one of the room types which are also available at reduced rate:
— single room with shared bathroom in Arcobaleno, Bligny, Bocconi, Isonzo, Javotte
— single toom with private bathroom in Arcobaleno
— Single room in a 4-room apartment in Castiglioni, Dubini, Spadolini
- you will upload in the dedicated section of the online application a copy of the ISEE certificate (or ISEEU parificato certificate) released in 2020 and valid for the access to the benefits of the Right to University Education;
- you will indicate in the "Housing Reservation Receipt" that you want to request a reduced rate housing assignment.
Make sure you have your Bocconi credentials (matricola/username and password) with you, find a fast internet connection and use one device only to submit your application.
At the opening of the applications, please follow the procedure indicated below:
SELECT THE RESIDENCE
SELECT THE ROOM TYPE
CLICK ON “SAVE”
CLICK ON “SUBMIT DATA”
- If you did not manage to click on "Save" at the end of the section, it means that there are no more rooms available. Please proceed with the selection of a new room type and/or Residence.
- If you managed to select a Residence and/or room type and to save the section, but when clicking on “Submit data” another user has occupied the last available place for the Residence or room type you have selected, the red button “Submit data” will still be visible. This means that, even if you have already selected and saved a preference in the “Accommodation choice” section, your room reservation is not confirmed, due to the lack of available places.
For this reason you did not manage to confirm data, and you will need to:
- reaccess the “Accommodation choice” section;
- proceed to select a new option;
- save again your choice by clicking on “SAVE”;
- try again to confirm data for the new choice you made, by clicking on the red button “Submit data”.
- If when trying to select a new option all the available places are already finished, the system will still show you the first choice you made in the “Accommodation choice” section: this does NOT mean that your room reservation is confirmed.
- The reservation can be considered submitted ONLY IF instead of the red button “Submit data” you see the following text: “You have confirmed data on dd/mm/yyyy."
|In order to complete the application, it is necessary to click on the button "Submit application" by 11.59 pm of the same day|
after having completed the 500 euros housing deposit payment and the upload of all the documents required, that are available in the online application.
Attention: the documents must be signed with handwritten signature corresponding to the signature on the ID document uploaded.
In the following days the Office will verify your position and all the documents uploaded and will send you a notification on MyApplication for confirmation of your housing assignment for a.y. 2020-21.
If the room assignment is not confirmed by the Office
Please check the possibility to participate in a new session of residual assignments.