ISEEU parificato certificate
If you are an international or Italian student with official registered address abroad, or if you are an international student with official registered address in Italy but you cannot be considered independent and the other members of your family household have official registered address abroad, in order to access the 2021-2022 Right to University Education benefits, you need to have an ISEEU parificato certificate.
How to request the ISEEU parificato?
The ISEEU parificato certificate can only be released by the Centro Servizi Fiscali (CSF) of Milan, in Corso di Porta Vittoria 43, which has an agreement with Bocconi University.
To request the release of the ISEEU parificato, students must send in a single email a copy of all the necessary documents described in the box below at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: the request must be sent to CSF at least 3 working days prior to the deadline of the application for which the ISEEU parificato is requested.
Which documents do i need?
The following documents are needed in order to obtain the ISEEU parificato certificate:
- For non-first year students in AY 2021-2022: the "Autodichiarazione anni Iscrizione", a self-declaration of enrollment at Bocconi University for the 2020-2021 a.y. that can be downloaded from the agenda yoU@B;
- For first year students in AY 2021-2022: a document attesting the completion of the enrollment procedure for a.y. 2021-2022 ("confirmation letter" to be printed from the enrolment procedure in My Application);
- Copy of a valid ID (Passport, identity card) and fiscal code;
- Certificate of original and de facto family (household composition) issued by the competent Authority;
- Income tax declaration for 2019 calendar year for each member of the family; household (the document must clearly attest the incomes referred to 2019 calendar year. If during 2019 one or more members of the family household of age have not earned any income, a document certifying this is required);
- CU (Certificazione Unica) issued in 2020 and referred to 2019 income in case you have received university scholarships in Italy during 2019;
- Official document attesting ownership of real estates of any family household members at 31/12/2019 with indication of the squared meters (the document must be issued by the relevant authority on this subject). If in 2019 no real estates were owned by the family, it is necessary to provide a certificate attesting the absence of properties for every member of age of the family household;
- Official documents attesting movable assets of the family household at 31/12/2019:
a. balance of bank and/or deposit accounts,
b. account balance of shares, dividends, shareholdings, capitalization policies any other type of financial investment.
- Financial statements form (pdf), in case of sole proprietorship or business activities at 31/12/2019, with or without financial statements requirements. The financial statements form must be submitted for each individual or corporate company and must be completed, signed and approved by the professional who manages the company’s accounting. This document will also need to be uploaded in the online application together with the ISEEU parificato;
- In case of absence of sole proprietorship or business activities of the nuclear family, it is mandatory to fill out, sign and submit the “Declaration of Absence of Sole Proprietorship or Business Activities” (pdf). In case the student is minor, also the signature of the parent exercising legal authority is required. This document must be uploaded together with the ISEEU parificato in the online application.
The abovementioned documents must be:
- Issued by the relevant authorities of the country where incomes were earned;
- Legalized by the qualified local Italian diplomatic or consular authorities of the given country or with the Apostille stamp;
- Documents mentioned above, issued in foreign language, must be provided together with a compliant Italian translation, certified by qualified local Italian diplomatic representatives or by an official translator.
For information on translation and legalization services,
please refer to the Italian diplomatic representative in your country.
The calculation of the parameters will be carried out only if documents submitted by students are issued by the competent authorities in the country where incomes were earned.
Attention: the CSF does WILL NOT calculate the ISEEU parificato should one of the following situations occur:
- Income documents not referred to calendar year 2019;
- Documents attesting real estates ownership not referred to calendar year 2019;
- Lack of document n.9 (financial statements form) in case the student has not submitted document n.10 (attesting the absence of sole proprietorship or business activities of the nuclear family). It is compulsory to submit either document nr 9 either document nr 10;
- Documents non translated into Italian by an official translator;
- Documents released by private entities and not by the competent authorities in the country where incomes were earned.
After receiving the student’s email requesting the processing of the ISEEU parificato certificate, the CSF will:
> send the student an acceptance email;
> process the ISEEU parificato certificate only after verifying that the documentation sent is complete and in compliance with the current regulations on ISEEU parificato;
> send the student the ISEEU parificato certificate via email.