Bocconi University recognizes social engagement and responsibility as values that are integral to its institutional identity.
Because of this social commitment, the Community and Social Engagement project has been launched, with the aim of contributing to the personal development of the students, faculty and staff that make up the Bocconi community.
The University offers a number of ideas and suggestions on these issues, by creating not only moments for reflection, but also concrete opportunities for personal engagement.
The volunteer experience gives you the opportunity to give freely of your time, energy and skills to others and at the same time enrich yourself. But how?
- By gaining self-confidence and feeling useful by collaborating in a cause you care about;
- By putting your human and professional skills on the line. By donating your skills to receive more, experiencing new situations and opportunities for growth;
- By meeting new people who share the same goals with you;
- By enriching your resume with social impact activities;
- By improving your organizational, time management and communication skills.
In addition, starting from A.Y. 2023-2024, the university has also decided to formally recognize student engagement in social impact activities. Further information will be made available soon.
Starting from A.Y. 2023-2024, this project has been launched to strengthen students' focus on social responsibility and enhance social engagement and volunteer activities.
On the field projects and internships at social enterprises and in the third sector. This initiative allows you to complete a practical experience and use your academic knowledge at a social organization, thus contributing to creating a positive social impact through your studies.
For further information, get in touch with Campus Life!