Single Courses for Visiting Students
Bocconi University gives international students the opportunity to take courses at Bocconi on fee-paying basis.
Only students who are currently enrolled or already graduated in a University abroad can apply to the Visiting students/Free-movers program.
No further elements of selection are set and there are no limits to the number of students or graduates enrolling as Visiting students for single courses. Applicants are evaluated based on their overall profile.
Due to the ongoing health emergency, Bocconi has decided to offer visiting/free mover students a Virtual semester, that will be held entirely online.
Considering it will be an entirely virtual semester and that Bocconi has evaluated that the campus will be at its full capacity next semester, travelling to Milan and being on campus is not foreseen. This means that students enroll in a visiting student/free mover program won't have access to Bocconi facilities (residence halls, classrooms, library, etc.).
Single courses available
Students are offered a wide range of courses to choose from, including both the undergraduate and graduate portfolios.
The list of courses available for visiting students for AY 2021-22 will be available in the Download area from Early July. Meanwhile, applicants can refer to the list of courses available for AY 2020-21, considering that it might change slightly form year to year*
Courses will be offered with in-distance learning option, meaning that students will be able to attend class remotely.
Courses contents and class timetables will be available from July.
Students can choose no more than 60 CFU/ECTS per year.
*Update: in the download area you can find the full list of courses that (would) have been available for AY 2020-21 (since the 1st semester has been cancelled and the 2nd has been offered online), to get an idea of the courses that are usually available for visiting students.
|Application ||26 May — 23 June 2021 |
(h.12:00 noon Italian time GMT+1)
|Feedback from Admissions Office ||Late June|
|Course Choice||12 July — 30 August 2021|
|Trial week |
(beginning of 1st semester)
|6 — 10 September 2021|
(Add/drop/change period and fees payment)
|6 — 14 September 2021|
Application step by step
- Register on "MyApplication" portal
- Fill in all the data sections and click on "submit data"
You will be required to enter your personal data, contacts and information on your academic curriculum
- Download, fill in, and sign all the documents available in the "Print Area"
- Pay the €200.00 registration fee on Paytool.
- Scan and upload all the documents, then click on "submit application"
In order to pay the registration fee and the credits for the courses, you have to use Credit Card via Paytool.
- Access Paytool with the same username and password used for MyApplication;
- Select the payment for the registration fee (€ 200.00) and upload the receipt in the dedicated section on MyApplication;
Visiting students attending both semesters will have to pay the registration fee and submit the online application twice.
Once the applicants have received a positive feedback from the Admissions Office, they should enter their application for choosing their courses.
They can select up to 8 courses they might be interested in and would like to take.
During the trial week (6-10 September) it will be possible to attend online classes and decide which courses are preferred.
By 14 September, students will be required to re-enter their application for their final decision — which courses to confirm, to drop and/or to change and pay the fees accordingly.
Course change requests received after 14 September will not be considered.
In order to complete their enrollment, applicants need to access MyApplication portal from 6 to 14 September in order to:
- Confirm their course choice
- Pay through Paytool the fees related to the amount of credits for the courses chosen:
- Select the payment options according to the credits you have to pay: 1 credit point, 6 credit points or 8 credit points
(€ 170.00 for each credit). Save and print the receipts of payment.*
- Select the payment options according to the credits you have to pay: 1 credit point, 6 credit points or 8 credit points (€ 170.00 for each credit). Save and print the receipts of payment.*
- Upload the receipt of payment for your courses.
*You can enter the platform and pay as many times as you need in order to reach the required amount of euro/credits
APPLICATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER 2021-22
Information on applications for Spring Semester 2021-22 will be available in November.
Applications usually open in late November/Early December and the semester starts in early February.