Constant communication with companies and professional organizations in every sector enables Bocconi to evaluate and re-evaluate the needs of the job market so that it can adjust its educational offer to best respond to them as well as to the continuous evolution of the international social and economic reality in which the university takes part.
Profiles of students and recent graduates at July 2019
Bachelor of Science Programs:
- 7,888 students enrolled
- 1,441 international students
of which 56% from non-EU countries
- 2,284 graduates in a.y.
48,9% with abroad experience
- 21.8 average age at graduation
Master of Science Programs:
- 4,096 students enrolled
- 811 international students
of which 54% from non-EU countries
- 2,007 graduates in a.y. 2017-2018, 48,8% with abroad experience
- 24.3 average age at graduation
Integrated Master of Arts in Law:
- 1,496 students enrolled
- 268 graduates in a.y.
2017-2018, 49,2% with abroad experience
- 24.8 average age at graduation