1-19 July 2019
Summer School activities for international BSc students will begin on Monday 1 July at 9am and end on Friday 19 July around 2pm. Classes will be held at Bocconi University in Piazza Sraffa 13, Milan.
- First day - Monday 1 July: registration, opening session and campus tour in the morning, followed by the first lecture in the afternoon
- Last day - Friday 19 July: final examination in the morning followed by the closing session
A typical weekday
- Lecture 9am-12pm
- Lunch at the campus dining areas
- Free/study time 2-5pm
Company visits will complement the class activities: the weekly schedule will depend on the specific course. Each course will have its own syllabus and program that will be made available to participants before the start of the Summer School.
Social activities (included in the package)
- Welcome coffee, opening ceremony and campus tour on the first day
- Milan sightseeing tour
- Cooking team building
- Networking lunch with Bocconi MSc Faculty
- Goodbye aperitivo
- Closing ceremony after the final exam on the last day
Discover more about Milan and Italy
Take advantage of your free time and weekends to explore Milan or jump on a train and go: two hours to the seaside, less than two hours to the mountains and the alpine lakes, plus art treasures, agritourist farms and wine regions in any direction, while experiencing one of the world's best-loved cuisines!
Students are covered by basic accident insurance during all Summer School-related activities.
We strongly suggest that international students make sure they have or purchase appropriate travel/medical insurance before leaving their home country.