Info for My Application
Bocconi Summer School for High School Students
"My Application" is an online platform that allows students to complete and submit applications to our programs including the Summer School.
"My Application" allows the candidates to:
- register and apply for selection rounds and for the Summer School
- upload the documents required and provide specific information
- check for communications and view application results
- in case of confirmation of participation, complete the enrollment procedure.
- Personal information. Please note that for non-Italian citizens, the "Italian ID" (Codice Fiscale) will be automatically calculated by the system by clicking on the button "Forward";
- Personal E-mail;
- Agreement to use of personal information;
- Set your password (from 8 to 20 alphanumeric characters);
- Summary of information and confirmation: at the end of the registration process, this summary will be displayed, showing a recap of the information and allowing you to correct any mistakes
Before starting the online application, please check the availability of the following tools:
- a desktop computer (with the Google Chrome browser installed)
- a printer (some documents submitted in the "My Application" will need to be printed and completed)
- a scanner (to save documents that you complete in PDF format)
My Application requires the following documents:
- a scan of your valid ID or passport
- a scan of your parent/guardian ID or passport
- official final transcripts of school year 2018-19 and official partial transcripts of school year 2019-20
- English language certificate (optional)
- official pdf of SAT/ACT score (optional)
- DATA AREA: Once the section is completed and saved, the gray symbol "-" will become a green tick meaning that the section is "Completed". All sections marked with an asterisk "*" are mandatory. Complete all the data sections and click on “Confirm data”.
- PRINT AREA: All the documents in the Print Area can be downloaded only after filling out and confirm all the Data Sections. Download the documents, print, fill and sign them. Scan the complete documents in .pdf files.
- UPLOAD AREA: Files may not exceed 5 MB. Avoid to upload .jpg file; in order to attach very large files or a folder containing more than one attachment, you will need to use one .zip file. Upload all the required documents and click on “Submit application”.
- NOTIFICATION AREA: here you can find specific messages related to missing documents or information and the final release of admission results and confirmation of participation.