Courses and Requirements
Please note that the study program might be subject to minor changes.
Classes start at the beginning of September and attendance is mandatory.
You can not attend the program by distance learning.
The program features three curricula to be chosen when applying:
Economics, Finance, Accounting
First year - a.y. 2023-24 (39° Cycle)
- 1 Preparatory course in Mathematics + 13 compulsory courses
- Seminars organized by the Departments of Economics, Finance and Accounting (attendance is strongly recommended)
* Joint course with PhD BA&M
Second year — a.y. 2023-24 (38° Cycle)
- 2 fields have to be chosen
- 10 courses: 4 courses from the major field; 6 courses from any fields or off-field. Students must also attend at least one regular seminar series
- Writing of a field paper for one of the chosen fields
- Seminars organized by the Departments of Economics, Finance and Accounting
Note: The courses listed below refer to the a.y. 2023-24. The 2024-25 study program may be subject to changes
(37° Cycle) - Fourth year (36° cycle) — a.y. 2023-24
- At least two reading groups per year
- Seminars organized by the Departments of Economics and Finance, respectively
- Study/research period at other Universities + TA/RA activities (optional)
- Writing of a third-year paper and the plan of the thesis (3rd year)
- Presentation of the third-year paper (3rd year)
- Presentation of the final work (4th year, internal seminar)
Note: The courses listed below refer to the a.y. 2023-24 the 2024-25 study program may be subject to changes; activation of readings depends on choices made by students.
|COURSE TITLE - READINGS||HOURS||PROFESSOR|
|ACCOUNTING 1||24||P.F. Pope, S.Penman
|ACCOUNTING 2||24||VP N.Soderstrom|
|DEVELOPMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL ECONOMICS||24||E.Desserrano, A. Delfino|
|INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND URBAN ECONOMICS||24||M.Prato|
|ECONOMICS ||24||B. Grassi|
|ASSET PRICING ||24||M. Croce, C. Jensen|
|CORPORATE FINANCE||24||VP M. Oehmke|