Major in Big Data and Business Analytics
The major in Big Data and Business Analytics has the aim to supply a response to the emergent trend in the job market that requires students have quantitative competencies in collecting, integrating, analyzing and using big data.
Big data are a very important asset for marketing and innovation, but they are still under-utilized by companies.
The track will focus on the three core processes behind the area of big data: data collection, data analysis and implication for managerial practice.
The major structure includes:
a. 2 courses chosen from among the following:
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, in English
- EMPIRICAL METHODS FOR INNOVATION STRATEGIES, in English
- BIG DATA FOR BUSINESS DECISIONS, in English
- PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS FOR DATA DRIVEN DECISIONS MAKING, in English
- SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC NETWORKS, in English
- INTRODUCTION TO SPORT ANALYTICS, in English
- DATA ANALYSIS FOR MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING, in English
- COLLABORATIVE STRATEGIES FOR INNOVATION, in English
- INNOVATION IN THE SHARING ECONOMY: THE ROLE OF PLATFORMS AND BUSINESS MODELS, in English
- LUXURY COMPANIES IN THE GLOBAL LANDSCAPE, in English
- FUNDAMENTALS OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR ECONOMIC AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, in English
Please note that the list might be subject to changes