Study Abroad Programs
The MSc in Management offers students different study abroad options, both for short periods (such as Exchange programs) and for longer periods (Double Degree and special programs).
Most of these options can be chosen after enrollment, while the ESSEC-Bocconi special program must be selected at the time of application.
The special program that must be selected during your online application is the following:
Double Degree gives students the amazing opportunity to study in three different locations: the ESSEC Cergy campus (France), the ESSEC Singapore campus (Singapore) and the Bocconi Milan campus (Italy).
Its unique format provides a chance to gain deep insight into both Europe and Asia and learn about economic, political and management issues from complementary perspectives across the globe. Furthermore, participants will enjoy a rich combination of courses and internships, and will gain research experience while completing their dissertation.
At the end of the first semester of your first year at Bocconi you may be selected for Double Degrees or Exchange Programs.
A Double Degree is a program that allows you to study at two top business and economic schools and receive two diplomas, one from each University. You will spend the first academic year at Bocconi and the second academic year at a prestigious partner.
- Darla Moore School of Business (Columbia, US)
- ESSEC (Cergy, France)
- FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo, Brazil)
- HEC École des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (Paris, France)
- HEC Montréal (Montréal, Canada)
- HSG University of St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- IIMA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India)
IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India)
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics (Bergen, Norway)
- RSM Rotterdam School of Management , Erasmus University (Rotterdam, the Netherlands)
- Sciences Po (Paris, France) – first year at Sciences Po
- WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (Vienna, Austria)
A study abroad experience lasting one term at a top partner university. Our Exchange partners include:
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business (US)
- London Business School (UK)
- Tel Aviv University, Coller School of Management (Israel)
- National Chengchi University (Taiwan)
- National University of Singapore (Singapore)
- The University of Sydney (Australia)