Major in Fashion, Luxury and Made in Italy
The Major in Fashion, Luxury and Made in Italy takes advantage of Milan’s position as a hub for fashion and design.
From the family business model to supplier networks and systems of communication and promotion, students enjoy constant and valuable exposure to the unique entrepreneurial environment in this sector.
The major structure includes
a. At least one course chosen from the following
- MANAGEMENT OF DESIGN, in English
- MANAGEMENT OF FASHION AND LUXURY COMPANIES, in English
- MANAGERIAL ISSUES IN MADE IN ITALY INDUSTRIES, in English
- LUXURY COMPANIES IN THE GLOBAL LANDSCAPE in English
b. At least two courses chosen from the following or among those not chosen from point a):
- VALUE CHAINS AND BUSINESS MODELS IN FASHION & LUXURY, in English
- WEB ANALYTICS AND DIGITAL MARKETING, in English
- MANAGING THE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION, in English
- STRATEGIC OPTIONS FOR GLOBAL MARKETS, in English
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, in English
- INNOVATIVE RETAIL DESIGN, in English
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN FAMILY BUSINESSES, in English
c. 1 course freely chosen from among the offered electives.
Please note that the list might be subject to changes