CEMS MIM Program
Academic Director Massimo Magni
In Bocconi the CEMS MIM program is offered during the second year of the MSc in International Management.
About the one-year CEMS MIM degree program:
- It is a global program (32 partner universities and around 80 corporate and social partner) of which Bocconi is one of the four founding members and the only Italian partner university
- It was jointly designed by universities and the corporate partners that shape the CEMS network
- It is exclusively open to students studying at the prestigious member universities
- It provides a select group of high profile, internationally-minded and multilingual top students with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new international business environment taking on senior international management roles
- Designed by both academic and business leaders, the CEMS MIM program connects university education and business expertise and is therefore able to offer keen insights into management best practice
- The MIM study plan includes not only innovative interdisciplinary courses but also seminars and real case studies in order to develop the necessary skills to work in international teams
- Students benefit from a lifelong connection with the CEMS community, both professionally - with access to job opportunities and employers - and also as part of a very active, supportive network around the world
- Over 12000 CEMS alumni with 85 different nationalities currently occupy positions at various management levels in a broad range of industry sectors across the world.
At the conclusion of their studies, participants will be awarded both the Master in International Management degree issued by CEMS
and the Italian MSc degree in International Management issued by Bocconi.
Students participating in the CEMS MIM program will have to pay an administrative fee on top of MSc tuition and fees.