It aims to provide integrated and comprehensive knowledge of the businesses operating in globalized markets and rapidly evolving contexts, including their environmental, geopolitical, technological and demographic challenges, digital transformation, the need to make decisions based on structured quantitative analysis of large data sets and the need to balance multicultural perspectives in people management.
Mobility abroad is a key element and may take the form of work and/or study experiences. The duration of study abroad may vary from one semester (Exchange and Free Mover programs) to one year (Double Degree programs).
The MSc in International Management is divided into several different programs, each exposing participants to different international learning environments:
- IM Concentrations provides different options for specializing your curriculum through various concentrations, as well as Exchange programs, Double Degrees and internships abroad
- IM CEMS MIM allows you to obtain the prestigious CEMS MIM Master degree
- IM Asia - China MIM Double Degree program with the Fudan School of Management
- IM Asia - DD ESSEC Double Degree program with ESSEC in Paris and Singapore
- IM Global Experience features a predominantly international class group, with a mandatory experience abroad, either an internship or a 6-month study abroad program
With an aim towards fostering greater diversity and inclusion in the classroom, students in IM CEMS MIM, IM Asia and IM Concentrations may attend first-year classes with students from other IM programs.