Major in Social enterprise and not for profit organizations
The major structure includes:
a. 2 compulsory courses:
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND IMPACT INVESTING, in English
- MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND NGO'S, in English
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND FUNDING OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, in English
- HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND POLICY, in English
- GREEN MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY, in English
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, in English
- CIVIL LIBERTIES AND HUMAN RIGHTS, in English
b. The possibility to choose 1 course freely chosen from among the offered electives.
Please note that the courses listed above are subject to review every year.