Major in Public Management and Business-Government Relations
The major structure includes:
a. at least 1 course chosen from among the following:
- PUBLIC MANAGEMENT FOR COMPETITIVENESS, in English
GOVERNANCE OF PUBLIC POLICY NETWORKS, in English
b. at least 2 courses chosen from among the following ones plus those not chosen from point a) above:
WELFARE AND POLITICS, in English
- CITIES AND REGIONS: MANAGING GROWTH AND CHANGE, in English
- REGULATION AND ECONOMICS OF HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, in English
- ECONOMIA E POLITICA DELL'ENERGIA, in Italian
- CONTRATTI PUBBLICI, ANTICORRUZIONE E SOSTENIBILITÀ, in Italian
- PUBLIC ECONOMICS, in English
- LONG TERM INVESTMENTS AND PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS, in English
c. The possibility to choose 1 course freely chosen from among the offered electives.
Please note that the courses listed above are subject to review every year.