Major in International Organizations
The major structure includes:
a. at least 1 course chosen from among the following:
- ECONOMICS OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION, in English
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND FUNDING OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, in English
- CITIES AND REGIONS: MANAGING GROWTH AND CHANGE, in English
b. at least 2 courses chosen from among the following ones plus those not chosen from point a) above:
- PUBLIC ECONOMICS, in English
- DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS, in English
- COMPARATIVE POLITICS: INSTITUTIONS AND INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT, in English
- POLITICAL ECONOMICS - ADVANCED, in English
- PUBLIC MANAGEMENT FOR COMPETITIVENESS, in English
- EUROPEAN POLITICS: BETWEEN TECHNOCRACY AND POPULISM, in English
- POLITICS OF CONFLICT, in English
c. The possibility to choose 1 course freely chosen from among the offered electives.
Please note that the courses listed above are subject to review every year.