Major in Healthcare
The major structure includes:
a. 2 compulsory courses:
- HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT AND POLICY, in English
- REGULATION AND ECONOMICS OF HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY, in English
b. at least 1 course chosen from among the following:
- GOVERNANCE OF PUBLIC POLICY NETWORKS, in English
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND FUNDING OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, in English
- MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND NGO'S, in English
- MANAGING BUSINESS GOVERNMENT RELATIONS, in English
- POPULATION DYNAMICS AND ECONOMICS, in English
- LONG TERM INVESTMENTS AND PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS, in English
c. The possibility to choose 1 course freely chosen from among the offered electives.
Please note that the courses listed above are subject to review every year.