Master of Science Programs 2020/21 AY
MSc in Cyber Risk Strategy and Governance
JOINT DEGREE WITH POLITECNICO DI MILANO
This new and challenging program allows a maximum of 50 students to spend the first semester of their first year at Politecnico di Milano, and the second semester of their first year at Bocconi. In the second year, courses will be offered by both universities.
Italian, International, Bocconi and Poltecnico di Milano applicants may apply for the program through the dedicated online application as outlined below.
Selection Process and Timeline: Application, results and enrollment
Applications will be administered by a joint admissions board of representatives from both Bocconi University and Politecnico di Milano.
The decision will be based both on quantitative (test score/GPA) and qualitative (CV, motivational letter) criteria.
Elements of evaluation
||Elements of evaluation
|Bocconi and PoliMi applicants
|Italian applicants (other Italian University - not Bocconi or PoliMi)
The GMAT/GRE tests will be accepted for international applicants; the GMAT/GRE or Bocconi selection test will be accepted for Italian applicants.
Applicants with an undergraduate degree from Bocconi or Politecnico di Milano are exempted from taking any kind of test.
Before applying, check the entry requirements
- for International applicants
- for Bocconi applicants (Italian site or English site)
- for Italian applicants: please pay attention, in particular to academic requirements related to the BSc degree field of study.
When to apply
Update 4 March 2020: in line with the containment measures applied by national and local Authorities due to the ongoing health emergency, the deadline for the online application has been postponed to 23 April 2020; the Bocconi test will be held on 12 May 2020.
|Online application period
Published on My application Portal
|27 November 2019 –
23 April 2020
(12:00 noon Italian time GMT +1)
|12 May 2020
||By June 2020
*for Italian applicants only (not applicable to International applicants, Bocconi and PoliMi students)
How to apply
Applicants interested in applying for the program need to submit a specific application
Online applications must be submitted through My Application Portal. More information is available at Info for My Application
- In order to confirm your place:
• enter the My Application portal and complete the enrollment procedure;
• pay the first installment-advance payment
- Check the English language requirements on Bocconi and PoliMi websites: the requirement has to be among the ones accepted by Bocconi for Msc taught in english or by PoliMi https://www.polimi.it/fileadmin/user_upload/Studenti/Lingua_inglese/Table_4.pdf
- Please remind that you have to be awarded with your Bachelor degree by October 2020