The video presentation will give us the opportunity to virtually meet you and get a sense of who you are, which is helpful in understanding deeply your profile; it also gives you the opportunity to tell us the most about yourself. The best way to do well is to be yourself and answer all questions honestly.
Please consider that the video presentation is not mandatory for the selection, but can be an additional opportunity for students coming from international Universities. The video must be recorded in English.
The procedure is very simple: you will be asked a question, given preparation time and a set amount of time to respond. It should only take 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be done when you prefer. The system allows for unlimited practice sessions, but once you start the formal interview questions, you only get one chance: this allows us to see your spontaneous answers.
How to submit
The first time you enter the Kira Talent Platform, in order to submit your video presentation, you will be asked to complete 4 steps:
- go to “Getting Started”;
- then click to the green tab “Check In” and after watching the “Welcome video”, you will be able to register (first name, last name_username and email address are mandatory fields: please be sure to use the same email address you have provided when you applied online in the Admissions Portal; photo is optional). You can register now and complete your interview later;
- then, Kira Talent checks if your devices are well suited to the platform (browser; connection; webcam; microphone);
- in step 4 you can now familiarize yourself with the interview system as many times as you want.
- Once you feel confident enough, you can click on the “Start Interview” tab.
In this section, you will find the video questions, divided into 2 mandatory steps for each question.
First, you can practice for a limited amount of time (just once for each question); after that, be ready to answer the video questions, because it will be a one shot record of your videos (no possibility to edit, view or re-do).
Please consider that your video answers must be no longer than 2 minutes each.
Here below you can find the questions you will be asked:
- why do you consider yourself as a person with a pronounced international attitude;
- how do you evaluate your ability to go beyond your “comfort zone” and face complex situations.
Once you’ll have submitted your video interview, you will have the possibility to print out a screenshot of a summary page, stating "Thank you for submitting your responses". Do not forget to upload this page in the online application on the Admissions Portal, in order to let us know that we can meet you virtually.
You will require an internet connected computer with a functioning webcam and microphone or a smartphone (iOS with iOS 7.0+ or Android device with 4.0+ with a front-facing camera).
We strongly recommend you use MOZILLA FIREFOX or GOOGLE CHROME browser for optimal system functioning.
If you have any questions regarding your video, please go to the upper right of the Kira Talent page and click on the Help tab: you can request assistance through help center (FAQ), e-mail (email@example.com) or 24h/7days live chat.