Single Courses for Visiting Students
SPRING SEMESTER 2022
Bocconi University gives international students the opportunity to take courses at Bocconi on fee-paying basis.
Only students who are currently enrolled or already graduated in a University abroad can apply to the Visiting students/Free-movers program.
Due to the limited capacity of on campus facilities, the number of incoming visiting students that will be accepted for the second semester is 120.
Should the number of application exceed this limit, applicants are evaluated based on their overall profile (GPA, cv, etc.).
Thanks to the encouraging trends of the ongoing health emergency, Bocconi has decided to offer visiting/free mover students an on-campus Spring semester.
This means that students enroll in this program will have access to Bocconi facilities (residence halls, classrooms, library, etc.) and will be able to attend lectures in person.
Courses available for visiting students
Students are offered a wide range of courses to choose from, including both the undergraduate and graduate portfolios.
The list of courses available for visiting students for AY 2021-22 will be available in the Download area.
Students can choose no more than 60 CFU/ECTS per year.
Please note that, due to the ongoing health emergency, courses can be taught in different modalities:
- BASIC: on-campus classes that will be both livestreamed and recorded (recording available until 23:59 of the following day)
- BLENDED: the course has a hybrid model, based partly on on-campus lectures and partly on asynchronous activities.
- ONLINE: the course is entirely virtual (asynchronous).
Check the course list to know if the course you are interested in is going to be held on campus or virtually.
Before taking your decision, you can check the academic calendar, the course schedule and content and the exam sessions of your preferred courses in the Focus on area.
|Application ||25 November — 13 December 2021 |
(h.12:00 noon Italian time GMT+1)
|Feedback from Admissions Office|
(notified on MyApplication)
|Beginning of the semester||3 February 2022|
During the first week of the semester, students can try as many courses as they would like to
|3 — 11 February 2022|
(course selection, enrollment form and fees payment)
|12 — 14 February 2022|
Application step by step
- Register on "MyApplication" portal
- Fill in all the data sections and click on "submit data"
You will be required to enter your personal data, contacts and information on your academic curriculum
- Download, fill in, and sign all the documents available in the "Print Area"
- Pay the €200.00 registration fee on Paytool.
- Scan and upload all the documents, then click on "submit application"
List of documents you need to apply:
For the application you need to have the following documents:
- Your ID or passport (for non-EU citizens)
- Your transcript of records: an official document issued by your home University attesting exams passed/failed, including credits and grades.
- A passport-size picture
- Your CV
Bocconi Store (e-Commerce)
In order to pay the registration fee, you have to use the online Bocconi Store
- Access the Bocconi Store with the same username and password used for MyApplication;
- Select the payment for the registration fee (€ 200.00) and upload the receipt in the dedicated section on MyApplication;
Visiting students attending both semesters will have to pay the registration fee and submit the online application twice.
The registration fee will not be refunded, even if the applicant will withdraw from the program.
Once the applicants have received a positive feedback from the Admissions Office, they can focus on the course choice.
Visiting students can have access to any of the courses available on that list.
The list of courses available for visiting students for AY 2021-22 is available in the "Download Area" on this webpage.
From 3 to 11 February, during the first days of the semester, visiting students will have the opportunity to attend any course they would like to, in order to pick the ones that suit their interest.
Access to the classrooms will be free, so that students will be able to see if both the schedule and the content of the courses fit their expectations, and take a final decision on their study plan for the semester.
In order to complete their enrollment, applicants need to access MyApplication portal from 12 to 14 February in order to:
- Confirm their course choice
After testing the courses in the first week, students will have taken their decision and should confirm their final course choice.
- Pay the course fees according to the amount of credits for the courses chosen through the Bocconi Store:
- Select "single courses" and add the number of credits according to the courses you have chosen (€ 170.00 for each credit).
- Save and print the receipts of payment.
- Upload the receipt of payment on MyApplication
- Download, sign and upload the enrollment form
Enrollment applications will be reviewed in the following days.
Students will receive a feedback from the Admissions Office on MyApplication regarding the completion of their enrollment process.
If you need a document from Bocconi University attesting that you have applied for/are enrolled in this program, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that Bocconi University will sign any Learning agreement, as there is no partnership/ bilateral agreement for this kina of program.
Visa and permit of stay
All non-EU visiting students are required to apply for a Student Visa before coming to Italy.
To learn more about visa application deadlines and requirements and how to obtain a check http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
Also, once in Italy, all Non-EU students will have to obtain a "Permesso di Soggiorno" (Permit of Stay).
Upon your arrival
At the beginning of the semester, you will be invited to a Welcome session, where Bocconi staff will give you some insights on life at Bocconi and useful information on how to register your attendance in class, register for exams, use your e-learning tools, and so on.
To get an insider look at the Bocconi campus, you can also sign up for one of the campus tour with our student ambassadors, that will take place at the beginning of the semester.