Single Courses for Visiting Students
Bocconi University gives international students the opportunity to take courses at Bocconi on fee-paying basis.
Only students who are currently enrolled or already graduated in a University abroad can apply to the Visiting students/Free-movers program.
No further elements of selection are set and there are no limits to the number of students or graduates enrolling as Visiting students for single courses.
Due to the ongoing health emergency, Bocconi has decided to offer visiting/free mover students a Virtual Spring semester, that will be held entirely online. Considering it is an entirely virtual semester, travelling to Milan and to the campus is not foreseen.
Single courses available
Students are offered a wide range of courses to choose from, including both the undergraduate and graduate portfolios.
The list of courses available for visiting students during spring semester 2020-21 is available in the Download area. All courses will be offered with in-distance learning, meaning that students will be able to attend class remotely.
The courses’ programs and class timetables in details are available at this page.
Students can choose no more than 60 CFU/ECTS per year.
How and when to apply
|Application||25 November 2020 - 13 January 2021 |
(h.12:00 noon Italian time GMT+1)
courses choice and payment
|20 January - 11 February 2021|
|Classes starting date||4 February 2021|
- Register on "MyApplication" portal
- Fill in all the data sections and click on "submit data"
- Download, fill in, and sign all the documents available in the "Print Area"
- Pay the €200.00 registration fee (not refundable) on Paytool.
- Scan and upload all the documents, then click on "submit application"
In order to pay the registration fee and the credits for the courses, you have to use Credit Card via Paytool.
- Access Paytool with the same username and password used for MyApplication;
- Select the payment for the registration fee (€ 200.00) and upload the receipt in the dedicated section on My application;
Visiting students attending both semesters will have to pay the registration fee and submit the online application twice.
In order to complete your enrollment for Spring semester 2020-21, you need to take the following steps through My application portal starting from January 20 and no later than February 11, 2021:
- Fill in the courses list form selecting all the courses you would like to attend among those available;
- Pay through Paytool the fees related to the amount of credits of the courses chosen:
- Select the payment options according to the credits you have to pay: 1 credit point, 6 credit points or 8 credit points (€ 170.00 for each credit). Save and print the receipts of payment.*
- Upload the receipt of payment for your courses.
*You can enter the platform and pay as many times as you need in order to reach the required amount of euro/credits
During the week 4-11 February, you will be able to “test” the courses you might be interested in before making a definitive decision and request a possible course change.
However, please keep in mind that you need to complete the enrollment process and submit the required documents by and no later than February 11, 2021 and that you will be able to access Bocconi e-learning platform only after submitting the course choice.
After February 11, changes in courses/classes will not be accepted.
APPLICATION FOR AY 2021-22
Information on applications for Fall Semester 2021-22 will be available from late April.
Applications usually open in June and the semester starts in early September