Notes about user attributes release for federated authentication IDEM-GARR-AAI
Participation in IDEM Federation provides for the issuance of some user attributes following a IdP query.
Below the list of attributes released by Università Bocconi IdP:
- cn: Username.
- displayName: User Name and Surname.
- givenName: User given name.
- sn: User Surname.
- mail: User e-mail address.
- eduPersonPrincipalName: "Scoped" attribute originated from uid. Scoped attributes originate from basic ones with addition of organization suffix.
- eduPersonAffiliation: Affiliation level within the organization.
- eduPersonScopedAffiliation: Scoped originated from the previous one.
Scoped attributes originate from basic ones with addition of organization suffix.
- eduPersonTargetedID: Attribute that allows to manage sessions anonymously. Attribute that allows to manage sessions anonymously calculated by a random algorithm that cannot be reassigned.