Students and graduates may send a request through B in Touch available in the yoU@B student Diary.
Academic Communications and Services Office
Student information point for teaching communication via the yoU@B student Diary, the Bocconi website and the app; it is also the reference point for information technology procedures for teaching activities.
- Teaching services assistance:Teaching assistance in the classroom (opening/closing, check electronic equipment, writing material, recording of attendance, photocopying of exam papers).
- Graduation Diplomas and Certifications:
Reference for thesis, final papers, diplomas and certifications for graduates.
Study Planning Office
Student information point for administrative procedures concerning student career (enrollment, student study plan, degrees and diplomas).
Lesson scheduling, exams calendar, graduation and information on courses and teaching services.
- Course Timetable Scheduling
Teaching services regarding course timetable scheduling, enrollment to classes using special methodologies or reserved to students with educational debits, enrollment and other educational activities.
- Exam calendar and room allocation for out of classroom activities
Exams calendar and room allocation for exams and out of classroom activities.
- Exams and Examining Boards
Point of reference for the organization of graduation days and constitution of examining boards.
- Teaching services assistance
Teaching assistance in the classroom (opening/closing, check electronic equipment, writing material, recording of attendance, photocopying of exam papers).