personalized task-based help for your goals
What is the service of Tutoring?
It is a service provided by a language teacher for Bocconi students (Bachelor of Science, Master of Science and Integrated Master of Arts in Law programs) is active, offering preparation for final exams (Bocconi exam and International language certificates). Teachers suggest the right self-study path for each student, also using learning materials.
Teachers have "Tutoring hours" via Microsoft Teams.
|Tutoring hours + Online Reservation|
|English for all degree courses|
Teacher Ferrara Maurizio
Teacher Costello Dermot
|English for all degree courses |
Teacher Nicholas Richard
Teacher Sales Richard
|French for all degree courses|
Teacher Carotenuto Pierpaolo
|Spanish for all degree courses|
Teacher Gimenez Carmen
|Italian for all degree courses|
Teacher Memelli Silvia
|German for all degree courses|
Teacher Serena Silvia
For each tutoring session the time is limited, so the teacher can see and support a limited number of students.
If you want to access to the Tutoring you can:
- book the tutoring session online through yoU@B Student’s Diary in the “Faculty office hours” section (see the above timetables for each tutor)
- the time slot of the tutoring section you booked will be communicated via e-mail the day before
- you will also receive an invitation via Microsoft Teams by the tutor. Accept the invitation and the tutoring session timetable will appear on your Teams calendar
- to start the tutoring session with the teacher, go on Teams calendar and click on “Partecipa” at fixed time.
reserve online the tutoring session through yoU@B Student’s Diary in the Faculty office hours (see the above timetables)
2. or check in, if places are still available, at the Tutors’ Lab front desk (starting from 15 minutes before the scheduled tutoring session)
Please note that in any case you must check in at the Tutors' Lab front desk (with your student ID card) before starting the tutoring session, even if you have already booked your appointment online.
To make the Tutoring support service more effective, students are advised:
- to organize themselves in advance in order to meet deadlines (exam sessions etc.)
- not to ask for the tutoring support only immediately before the exam
- to ask the tutor to correct no more than a single writing exercise per tutoring session. Only writings in the studied foreign language can be corrected (no translations)
Please remember that students can ask for support also during teachers’ office hours.