Language Lab reopening
The Language Lab will reopen on Monday 8 February, in full compliance with the safety protocols adopted by the University and the measures aimed at combating and containing the spread of the SARS-CoV2 virus.
The Language Lab will be open Monday and Thursday and its opening hours will be as follows:
- MONDAY: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- THURSDAY: 10:00 to 1:00 pm
Update: in compliance with the new provisions issued at regional level due to the persistent health emergency, the Language Lab will be closed until Monday 12 April included.Reopening from Thursday 15 April with the timeschedule mentioned above.
Access is allowed to students only, upon presentation of the Bocconi ID card. Students will be required to wear a protective mask for their entire stay.
21 workstations will be available, assignable only once for every half day. The workstations and materials used will be sanitized after each use.
As usual, it will be possible to use the following materials / services:
- multimedia materials for the preparation of the Bocconi exam and of international certification tests
- simulations (with audio part) of the Bocconi exams and of tests for obtaining some language certifications
- interactive exercises useful for improving one's own language skills
- online language courses
- movies in original language
- books and magazines for consultation
It should be noted that each student must be equipped with their own personal headphones with 3.5 mm jack, necessary for the use of audio/video material.