DIPLÔMES DE FRANÇAIS PROFESSIONNEL
International Certification of Business French
Bocconi University is accredited test center for international certifications of Business French, namely DFP Affaires B1 and B2 level issued by CCI PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE.
Registration is open to:
- Students from Bocconi and other Universities or Schools (€135,00)
- Others (€ 155,00)
Exam sessions are scheduled twice per year (Spring and Autumn Session).
How to register for the exam
- submits the application for registration (via online procedure) during the "registration period" scheduled for the session
- at the same time pays the registration fee by pay-tool procedure within the “payment deadline” scheduled for the session; registration is valid only upon payment.
The registration fee will not be refunded in the case of absence on the date of examination.
Via Gobbi, 5 – 3° floor room 302 – Language Laboratory
The exam consists of two parts :
- Written computer based test (75’ B1 level; 2 h B2 level)
- Oral test (20’ for preparation 10’ for presentation for both B1 and B2 level)
Those who have passed the exam will receive an email from CCIP Paris Ile de France with a link to download their certification (dematerialized).
Those who have not passed the exam will be notified by the Language Center.
October 2020 session
Date of written test
Date of oral test
Enrollment and payment period
Thursday 29th October 2020 h. 9.00
Thursday 29th October 2020 h. 12.30
From Friday 2nd October to Wednesday 14th October
For further information,
please write to email@example.com