DIPLÔMES DE FRANÇAIS PROFESSIONNEL
International Certification of Business French
Bocconi University is accredited test center for international certifications of Business French, namely DFP Affaires B1 and B2 level issued by CCI PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE.
Registration is open to:
- Students from Bocconi and other Universities or Schools (€135,00)
- Others (€ 155,00)
Exam sessions are scheduled twice per year (Spring and Autumn Session).N.B: Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the spring session 2021 will be exclusively open to Bocconi students.
How to register for the exam
The applicant must:
1. pay the registration fee by the Paytool procedure by the deadline for “Enrollment and payment period” scheduled for the session; registration is accepted only after payment;
2. subimit registration application (via the online procedure) during the "Enrollment and payment period" scheduled for the session
The registration fee will not be refunded in the case of absence on the date of examination.
Via Gobbi, 5 – Language Center
(Depending on the health emergency, it will be considered the possibility of delivering the exam online)
The exam consists of two parts :
- Written computer based test (75’ B1 level; 2 h B2 level)
- Oral test (20’ for preparation 10’ for presentation for both B1 and B2 level)
Those who have passed the exam will receive an email from CCIP Paris Ile-de-France with a link to download the certification available in elettronic format only.
Those who have not passed the exam will be notified by the Language Center.
Spring session - May 2021
Date of written test
Date of oral test
Enrollment and payment period
21 May 2021 9:00 am
Thursday 21 May 2021 after the written test
From 28 April to 12 May 2021
For further information,
please write to email@example.com